Here at Northwind Air Conditioning, Heating, and Mechanical Services, we are committed to the safety of both your family and our field technicians and all other employees. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians when they show up at your home.
- Upon arriving, we can greet you any way you choose – foot bump, elbow bump, wave, wink, courtesy, salute, etc.
- Plastic gloves that will be worn throughout our visit
- Masks available to wear at customers request
- Hand sanitizer in the service vans
- Wearing booties on their shoes
- Wipe down all areas we contact with disinfectant
- Limit exposure to 6 – 8 feet
- Our team takes monitors the health of all employees daily
- And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutions
Let’s make your home a comfort zone. Let us help you create your perfect indoor environment. Give us a call today to discuss how we can make your and your family’s life better.
We can help make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Live, laugh and be comfortable!
President & Owner